Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Post

This will be my last post for this blog. I achieved my goal of getting into the vet school at Minnesota, and I've been grateful for all of your support. I know I said last time that I would do a vet school blog, but I just don't see how I can accurately describe my adventures without compromising the privacy of specific cases. I just want to maintain the integrity of my future school. And I know that my audience is not very broad, so most of you will hear how I am doing by other means. You are more than welcome to contact me individually for updates, but this is not a private forum. I just don't want to infringe on anyone else's privacy, and I want to be the most professional student that I can be. I'm sorry if you are disappointed, but I just don't feel comfortable blogging anymore.

That said, I am so excited for the opportunities that await me! I cried when I found out, and I've received so many congratulations and wishes for good luck in the coming four years. The moral is that this story has a happy ending, which is the best kind in my book. Thanks for reading! You guys are the best!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I will miss reading your blogs, and I wish you all the best in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that at least one other pre-vet person read them so that we could compare experiences. I will still try to keep up with yours. I feel bad that I've fallen a little behind lately on reading, but now that I have some time off school, hopefully I'll get caught up!

      Delete
  2. What a very professional decision you are making in protecting the integrity of your vet school and the privacy of your fellow students. As always, I am very proud of your decision for it furthers my belief in you and your sound choices.

    Even though I heard about your endeavors by other means, I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    I love you, dear one.

    ReplyDelete