Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yay, finals!

This is just a quick note that I probably will not get to my weekly blog post until Tuesday or Wednesday this week. Sorry for the delay. I just have my priorities with studying...

In the mean time, please enjoy these pictures of adorable baby animals.

Yup. Cutest kind of puppy alive. Photo courtesy of www.ataboy.ca.

Kitteh! Photo courtesy of loves-animals.com.

How can you not love this?? Look how blubbery it is! Photo courtesy of cdn.hdwallpaperspics.com.

My absolute favorite kind of baby animal, after puppies, of course. Photo courtesy of img0.etsystatic.com.

A baby animal I will hopefully be working with a lot as a vet. :) Photo courtesy of 24.media.tumblr.com.

I like this because the chick looks half-suspicious, like, "Hey, didn't I just hatch from one of those? I'm NOT going back in there!" Or maybe it's more like, "Hey, Susan, it's time to come out now!" These are thoughts I think during Finals. You're welcome. Photo courtesy of www.marlerblog.com.
Well, that's all the fun I have for you today, kids. Hopefully I'll have more time later to tell you about my crazy Week 10. Suffice it to say that the Minnesota interview went fairly well. I'll know in about eight days...but who's counting? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Very wonderful animal photos and what a great way to relieve some stress prior to finals. Good luck with the finals.

    Eight days is such a long time when you are waiting for the answer of your life. My wager is on you.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete